Gamesa - Wind Turbines
The track record built up coupled with deep knowledge of current market demands has enabled Gamesa to continue to add the finest technology developments to its 2.0-2.5 MW platform, bringing significant innovation in terms of design, product and performance. The key characteristics of the Gamesa 2.0-2.5 MW platform are its robustness, stellar reliability and suitability for all kinds of sites and wind conditions, from the most challenging locations to low and medium wind speed sites. Thanks to this performance, the platform's installed capacity stands at over 18,600 MW worldwide, while average fleet availability is running at over 98%.
The 2.0 MW Gamesa platform, with over 20 installed GW accumulated in 34 countries, bases its technology on speed control and variable pitch, incorporating the latest technologies in order to obtain maximum wind energy capture with the greatest efficiency.
- Maximum output in any type of site.
- New, latest generation 114-meter rotor for high and medium winds which, together with the 80-, 87- , 90 and 97-meter rotors, make this the most versatile platform on the market.
- Availability figures exceeding 98%.
- State-of-the-art blade manufacturing technology:
- Fiberglass reinforced materials in order to achieve lighter blades while maintaining rigidity and strength.
- New optimized blade profiles guarantee maximum production and low noise.
- Variable pitch and speed technology maximize energy production.
- Technological solutions guarantee compliance with international grid connection requirements.
- Gamesa active yaw system ensures optimum adaptation to complex terrain.
- Aerodynamic design and the Gamesa NRS® control system minimize noise emissions.
- Gamesa Windnet® PRO: remote control and monitoring system with web access.
- Gamesa SMP: System for predictive maintenance
- Technological progress
- Maximum output no matter the site
- Six different blade sizes
- Two unit capacity options
- Robust, highly reliable and adaptable
- Over 18,600 MW installed worldwide