Geoperformx - Model V2 - Geothermal Pipe Systems
GEOPERFORMX V2 helps reduce the installation and operating costs of geothermal systems. Charged with highly conductive mineral nanoparticles, GEOPERFORMX V2 is the first pipe in the world specifically designed to enhance the efficiency and performance of geothermal systems in vertical closed-loop applications. More conductive than conventional polyethylene pipes, GEOPERFORMX® V2 increases heat pump efficiency and helps reduce operating costs.
PE4710 high-density polyethylene filled with highly conductive carbon-type nanoparticles, meeting class 445474 per ASTM D3350
¾' to 8' Iron Pipe Size (IPS) per ASTM D3035
Sticks, coils, loops,VerticaLOOP™, andTITAN™ reels.
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE GEOPERFORMX® V2
- Thermal conductivity 75% higher than conventional HDPE.1
- Reduces the length of loop field by 10% to 25%.2
- Generates savings ranging from $1.00 to $2.50 per feet of drilling (improves the feasibility of projects for which the return on investment would be too long with conventional HDPE).3
- Reduces space required for geothermal projects.
- Improves drilling efficiency (requires less material, spacers, grout, antifreeze, and generates less drilling waste).
1 According to independent tests conducted by the firm Novika
2, 3 According to independent tests conducted by the firm Novika
FUSION AND FITTINGS
Give yourself peace of mind with our socket or butt fusion jointing service! Geothermal loops are pressurized and inspected at our facilities, which help speed up your jobsite quality controls!
- Geothermal Loops
- TITAN™ reel
- UBend and Vbend fittings
- TWINLOOP™ double U-bend fitting