Grid-connected Solar PV System
Solar panel electricity systems capture the energy of the sun using photovoltaic (PV) cells. The energy generated isn’t just cheaper, it’s cleaner. On-grid solar PV is a tried and tested technology. In recent years technical improvements coupled in reductions in component costs, make it a highly attractive prospect for those that wish to reduce energy costs.
Beco has helped thousands of businesses, organisations and homeowners save money and gain competitive edge by installing a micro solar plant to allow them to generate their own energy. Our solar PV plants are ideally suited to the UK climate and are custom designed to ensure the highest production levels even on overcast days. In addition, solar PV is easily scalable to maximise efficient for a range of installation sizes. Solar power plants offer substantial savings and long term stability of supply.
We offer a range of on-grid and off-grid applications including:
- On roof designs: Usually the simplest and most cost effective method is to install a PV system over an existing roof covering such as tile or slate. Almost all roof shapes – from flat to pitch to trapezoidal – can be accommodated.
- Roof integrated designs: Conventional roof tiles or slates are replaced with aesthetically pleasing special tiles.
- Ground mounted systems: If the roof is not suitable – or if a large plot of land is available – solar PV panels can be mounted on the ground.
- Solar powered car ports and car vehicle charging points
Above all, a Beco solar PV system puts you control of your energy and allows you to:
- Cut your electricity bills, guard against rising energy prices and gain inflation linked returns for up to 20 years.
- Cut your carbon emissions, lower green taxes and demonstrate your green credentials.
- Sell excess power to earn additional income. We can assist you to receive a higher rate for larger systems.