Guardian - Server and Network Cabinets
GUARDIAN server and Network cabinets feature thoughtful design, and sound engineering principles that safely house servers, and other networking equipment for use in mission critical IT environments while making it easy for your staff to access and manage.
GUARDIAN™ server and network cabinets are offered in several standard “Pre-configured” sizes. If you don’t see a size you need we can modify an existing size – often in a lead time faster than you would expect. Send us your requirements and our talented team of engineers will get started on the design right away.
Is your data center located in a High Seismic Area? No problem. With the addition of a tie down bracket, GUARDIAN™ server cabinets meet IBC building code requirements for use in High Seismic Areas.
Did you know a typical Data Center uses 2 1/2 X more cooling than necessary and frequently still has hot spots. Check out our hot aisle/cold aisle containment solutions to aid in data center airflow management and help cut energy costs.
In the event you don’t need all of the bells and whistles that come with GUARDIAN™, check out PROTECTOR™ server and network cabinets.
- Rigid front door made of formed and perforated steel offers highly attractive appearance and durability
- Fully perforated front and rear doors allow maximum air movement around equipment; conforms to server manufacturer open space requirements
- Frames fit together quickly, even with sides on, for easy installation in ganged applications
- Locking swing handle on front door provides easy but controlled access; two keys included
- Compatible with GapHOG™ airflow management accessories
- Rear doors are split for easy access and include 3-point, low profile, locking swing handle
- Two sets of 19” EIA square-hole rack angles compatible with Rackstuds™
- Rails are infinitely adjustable from front to rear for positioning flexibility
- Welded 14 gauge steel frame
- Rails have square holes with EIA 310-D spacing
Paint / Finish
- Color: Select from one of nine proprietary color options. Sample kits are available upon request.
- Our products are finished in textured powder paint. Powder coating provides a durable high-quality finish.
- Static Load Rating: 2500 lbs. [1134 kg.]
- A cabinet has a static load when:
- It is in its final, permanent, fully secured location, and
- Its load is uniformly applied to the two sets of rack-mounting rails
- Never move a cabinet with its maximum static load applied.
- EIA 310-D