H2X Solutions - Model H-3300 - Hydrogen Purification PSA Systems
When you need the most efficient, compact and cost-effective hydrogen purification solution for small capacity generation systems, turn to the rotary bed designed H-3300. This advanced system will produce high-purity hydrogen from reformate and off-gas streams in a more efficient and rapid manner than any other product in its class. Due to its unique rotating bed design, many of the high maintenance, high cost rest-of-plant components necessary for conventional PSA systems have been eliminated while maintaining a footprint unrivalled by anything in its category. The H-3300 is designed to be tightly integrated with reformer systems, including those designed for hydrogen refuelling stations.
- Advanced, patented technology that is protected by over 140 current and pending patents with the most advanced system on the market.
- Small footprint for confined spaces, the H-3300's sleek and compact design ensures minimal space requirements.
- Fast cycle PSA technology with multiple beds rotating, eliminating many unreliable valves and ensuring relatively steady gas flow with few required controls.
- Skid Mounted Unit and pre-loaded with adsorbents. Installation of the H-3300 can typically be completed within a few hours.
- By minimizing the number of components in each H-3300 module, the system is designed to be the lowest cost PSA available and requires a minimum of service.
- Operating feed flows up to 30 NCMH
- Operating pressures from 3 to 14 bar(g) (50 to 200 psig)
- Recommended for low throughput fueling needs