Heat Recovery - Heat Exchanger
The heat exchanger is the present invention to capture the hot exhaust from combustion that was produced during the various manufacturing processes and use for other applications for saving fuel and reduce the operation cost. This captured heat may be used to preheat the incoming VOC laden air stream before entering the combustion chamber of the oxidizer. The hot exhaust can also be passed through a boiler to produce steam, hot water or hot oil for process heating requirements.
Let us gather the data and provide the information you need to make the best decision on any process upgrades, equipment selection and possible incentives that can add to the performance and profitability of your company.
Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers (RTO) provides built-in primary heat recovery for high flow, low volatile organic compound (VOC) fume streams by capturing the heat energy of the combustion exhaust and achieved. Because of high thermal efficiency company to other VOC destruction equipment, relatively little support fuel needed by the RTO, thus, it significantly lower the overall operating costs versus other VOC destruction equipment. In other words, once the system is sufficiently heated, the natural gas burners can be turned off if enough flammable gas is present in the exhaust stream. Secondary heat recovery provides additional energy saving typically through the use of an air-to-air heat exchanger to capture RTO (flue) gas heating, warm plant air, drying of curing areas, etc.
The Benefits of Working with Ship & Shore Environmental include:
Our Goal is to Meet Your Needs
The goal of every project is to create a custom solution that will best meet the individual needs of each facility. Please contact us today for more information about how our products and services can be your air pollution abatement solution.
- Our equipment is manufactured in the USA
- Complete in-house engineering team and disciplines.
- In-house project engineer manages your project.
- 24/7 factory-trained service available by telephone.
- Standard and extended warranty on all manufactured systems.
- Equipment is pre-tested, pre-piped, pre-wired and skid-mounted to minimize installation time and expense, as much as practical.
- Installation, commissioning and aftermarket service provided by trained personnel.
- Complete VOC collection system design and installation.
- Customized heat recovery solutions.
- Ship & Shore Environmental is proud of our 100% success rate for all of our projects.