Heliotherm - Ground Source Heat Pump With CO2 Probe - Modulating
Intelligent and easily solution to save home heating costs - the technology of tomorrow - here today: The Heliotherm modulation technology opens up new possibilities in the field of high efficiency heat pump application. Depending on demand, the Heliotherm modulating heat pump can achieve the desired performance.
Heliotherm modulating ground source heat pump with CO2 probe:
- Outlet heating temperatures of up to 60 °C
- Less space required for CO2 probe
- Stepless compressor modulation for a controlled performance demand overview
- Highest energy efficiency > maximum subsidies
- Reduced power consumption and additional cost savings compared with conventional heat pumps
- No anti-freeze needed (CO2 probe does not freeze)
- CO² probe is self-circulating - no additional pumps needed
- Longer life due to soft-starting procedure
- Patented system technologies exclusively available at Heliotherm
- Significant lower operating costs through intelligent cooling cycle (twin-x technology & dsi-technology)
- Heliotherm's web control features global heat pump remote control via internet
- Heliotherm's high quality tele control, allows the Competence Partner direct remote maintenance
- 'Made in Austria'