InfraCal - Model 2 - ATR-B - Biodiesel in Diesel Analyzer
From Fuel/Other Analyzers
The InfraCal 2 Biodiesel Blend Analyzer for measuring percent biodiesel in diesel is the ideal solution where a quick, accurate, on-site measurement is required and a single, repetitive biodiesel blend analysis is needed. The InfraCal 2 ATR-B is based on proven IR technology, originally developed by Wilks, and used by fuel distributors, blenders, producers and regulatory agencies worldwide. The compact, easy-to-use Biodiesel Blend Analyzer has a measurement range of 0 – 100% biodiesel in diesel. These results are comparable to both ASTM D7371 and EN 14078, laboratory methods that require expensive FTIR Spectrometers.
Samples are applied to a zinc selenide attenuated total reflectance (ATR) sample plate for immediate results. The analysis can be done by non-technical personnel with no formal training and is ideal for lab or field use. The InfraCal2 ATR-B has a touch screen display, internal data storage and transfer, a multi-language interface and password protected settings. The internal battery pack allows for portability and up to 6 hours continuous use, providing results in under a minute at a fuel loading rack, in a laboratory or at a pump in a fueling station.
- Measurement range: 0 - 100% biodiesel
- Instrument repeatability: 0 – 30% +/- 0.2% ; 30-100% +/-1.0%
- Compares to ASTM D7371 & EN 14078
- Internal Data Storage
- Touch Screen Display
- Internal Battery
- Multi-Language Interface Password Protected Settings
- No need for Installation/Commissioning
- Minimal Consumables
- Data storage including each measurement tagged with analyst, location and date/time information, and password protected instrument settings
- Directly to your PC via USB or a Flash Drive
- The touch screen display allows a simple set up for quick operation along with an easy calibration wizard.
- The internal battery pack allows for portability and up to 6 hours continuous use. English, Spanish, French, Arabic
- Calibration and data are password protected to avoid accidental deletion
- The InfraCal 2 is a portable analyzer, weighing less than 5 lbs. with a 6 in. square foot print, requiring no installation or commissioning, little to no routine maintenance or recalibration.
- The analysis requires little to no consumables making the cost-per-test minimal.
- Analytical Wavelength/Wave Number 5.7 µm, 1745 cm-1
- Power Requirements 18 volts DC, 3.3 amps, internal battery pack
- Power Supply Universal AC/DC provided
- Weight 5.8 lb. (2.6 kg) with battery -7.0 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Suggested Operating Range 5°C - 40°C
- Measurement Range 0 - 100% Biodiesel in Diesel
- Analysis Time Less than 30 seconds
- Instrument Repeatability 0 - 30%±0.2%, 20 - 100%±1% of biodiesel (FAME) concentration
- Communication Port USB, RS 232