ennox - Model NOXstore - Low Pressure Biogas Holder
From Gas Storage
For temporary buffering due to fluctuations in gas production or inoperable production systems or consumers, a storage of the produced biogas is required. ennox has developed the NOXstore gas holding system for the zero pressure or fluctuating pressure storage of biogas from the digester.
The storage of the biogas/sewage gas is made in a cylindrical gas bag which is freely hung in a building or silo. The silo serves in this case as an effective supporting and protective construction.
The storage systems are designed according to the latest governing international standards and regulations i.e., DWGW, ÖWAV, DWA, SUWA, safety regulations for biogas systems.
The gas bag is manufactured from a high quality polyester membrane (non-flammable, fungus repellant and methane/UV resistant) utilizing the most modern frequency welding techniques.
ennox offers not only the design, construction and installation of the gas storage system, but also the subsequent ongoing inspection and maintenance of the system by fully qualified and authorized personnel.
- Robust design with long lifetime
- Gas balloon can be replaced
- Short assembly time, low maintenance
- Equipped with hydraulic under/over pressure safety system as standard
- Existing buildings (concrete silos…) can be utilised
- Available in various sizes
- Colour as per customer specification
- Various level emasurement systems, ATEX if required
- Blower station EX Zone 1 available
- Additional mechanical over pressure device as an option
- Extensive range of accessories (condensate drain, gravel pot, measuring systems…)
- Maintenance and periodic service by fully trained and authorised personnel if required