Biometra - Model PS 300TP - Ultra-Compact Low Voltage Power Supplies for Electrophoresis
Combining ultra-compact design, versatility and reliability this power supply is the ideal choice for every scientist. Thanks to its minimal footprint of only 14 cm x 19 cm and its output of 300 V, 400 mA, the power supply can be easily integrated into almost any laboratory environment. User-friendly handling as well as infinitely adjustment of all setting parameters (1 V or 1 mA steps) makes the power pack perfect for nucleic acid or protein separations where precise settings are required. Very small footprint with two parallel output connectors. Simple programming of 2-step methods. Choice of constant voltage, constant current output. Timer with alarm function.
- Outstanding performance to meet the highest requirements of standard nucleic acid and protein analysis
- Reliable even under high load
- Intuitive user interface for high user comfort
All Analytik Jena Power Supplies offer a high-quality design, unmatched technical features and outstanding performance! All three models are
defined by high levels of quality and clearly-structured user guidance ‒ an ideal prerequisite for intuitive and safe operation.
- Compact design for easy integration into your laboratory
- Comprehensive security feature
Excellent performance and superior durability make the Biometra P25 / P25T the most powerful power pack within the Biometra product portfolio. Focusing on simple user interface and robust design, the P25/ P25T has been specifically designed to let you accomplish a large number of simple routine biochemical analysis effectively and reliably. The extremely wide voltage/current range and the four parallel output connectors offer maximum flexibility in setting the operating parameters and will give you the perfect support you need for nucleic acids and proteins analysis.
- Ideal for high-throughput electrophoresis in routine laboratories
- Easy and error-free programming
- Ergonomic display design supports a reflection-free viewing of the setting parameters
Low Voltage Power Supplies:
- Wide output range up to 400 V and 1,000 mA
- Constant voltage or constant current with automatic crossover
- Integrated timer: PS300T, PS 305T XL and P25T
- Gel Saver Function: PS 305T XL
- Universal: Standard Power Pack P25 and P25T for electrophoresis (max. 400 V) and blotting (max. 1,000 mA).