Magfan - Ultra Efficient, Energy Saving Wall Fan
The direct drive 56” MagFan is powerful enough to run continuously at static pressures exceeding 80 Pascal (0.32”) with output of 80.000 m³/h (47,086 cfm) at neutral pressure. To this the MagFan cut 75% on the electrical consumption. A 24 week test at JAPFA Indonesia proves this.
MagFan in short
- 75 % cut in electrical consumption
- Runs on any voltage from 85 to 460V/50 or 60Hz
- Uses a dedicated Variable Speed Drive with SoftStart
- Stackable components. Ultra-compact shipping
In March 2017, Bureau Veritas certified and issued an ISO 5801 Verification Certificate on our Wind Tunnel while testing the MagFan, stating that we are in full compliance in all aspects of testing, measuring accuracy, data acquisition and presentation.
Please find complete performance data sheet on MagFan version here and the data sheet on MagFan Plus version here. Verified data sheet on MagFan Plus high flow (32° impeller pitch) pressure version to be downloaded here and the data sheet on MagFan Plus high pressure (30° impeller pitch) version to be downloaded here.
MagFan offers an unprecedented combination of high capacity, high pressure and extreme efficiency. Wherever energy is a limited resource and high capacity, high flow rates and high pressures is needed, MagFan is the answer. The unit is totally corrosion resistant and requires no maintenance, and the estimated service life of the product is in excess of 100000 hours.
Returns your investment
The combination of high quality materials, extreme efficiency, unrivalled performance and simplified installation results in a very attractive Return on Investment (ROI) of typically one, maximum two years. The world’s most energy efficient wall fan in a direct comparison against leading suppliers MagFan, offers at least 70% lower energy consumption at equivalent flow rates.
Variable Speed Drive
MagFan starts slowly and quietly and accelerates to the requested speed. With its precise airflow control, MagFan can be used even during brooding. As the need for more fresh air increases, the fan simply accelerates smoothly and effortlessly, always matching the airflow and pressure requirements. MagFan has an unrivalled, wide duty point, ranging from neutral to 100 Pa (0.40”). Even at very high tunnel ventilation air speeds, the fan operates at low loads and has an abundance of spare capacity.
Flexibility by design
MagFan comes with a simple to use plug-and-run Variable Speed Drive, which facilitates installation and makes MagFan capable of running on 95% of the world’s electric grid, without having to even think of supply voltage, frequency or voltage drops.
MagFan in short:
- Built to last, maintenance-free.
- Calculated service life 100000+ hrs.
- Capacity up to 80000 m3/h (47000 cfm).
- Runs on 95% of the world´s power grid.
- Runs on any voltage from 85VAC to 265VAC.
- Reduces CO2 emissions by at least two thirds
- Reduces your energy bill by 70% compared to top ten competitors.
- Saves 75% on transport costs.
- Soft start and acceleration.
- Housing and cone:
- PP-HD, gray (RAL 7040).
- PVC, gray (RAL 7040) .
- Impeller blades: Celstran Technofiber.
- Brackets, guards: Stainless steel / AISI 304 / A2.
- Dimensions assembled:
- Weight: 90kg / 200lbs.
- L x W x D (mm): See drawing.
- Impeller diameter: 1430mm / 56.5”.
- Water proof speed drive.
- Cos (phi) / power factor at full load: 0.99.
- In-built drive and motor protection.
- Permanent Magnet Synchronous 3-phase.
- Output (continuous duty):
- 1.2kW @ 660RPM / 2.2kW @ 750RPM
- Insulation class F, 170°C magnets.
- In-built double Klixon thermal protection.
- Power supply:
- Single phase, 100-265VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Three phase, 360-440VAC, 50/60Hz.