Marlec - Model Rutland 504 e-furl - Windcharger
The Rutland 504 e-furl is a great choice for wind power charging where portability is key. It’s light weight and ease of handling means that you can rapidly have it raised into position and running, generating free power wherever you find yourself.
- Cut in Windspeed : 3 m/s
- Output Voltages Available (Nominal) : 12V
- Power / Current Ratings: :
- 5m/s 10knots : 3W(0.2A)
- 11m/s 21knots : 29W(2.1A)
- 15m/s 29knots : 48W(3.4A)
- Packed Weight & Dimensions : 6 Kg 550 x 550 x 260mm
- Generator Type : Low friction 3 phase, brushless
- Yaw Rotation : Slipring for 360° free rotation. Low brush wear.
- Governing Devices : Electronic furling reduces the turbines speed at 12m/s
- Turbine Diameter : 510 mm
- Turning Radius : 304 mm
- Net Weight : 3.5 kg