McMillan - Model 100 - Gas Microturbine Flo-Sensor
McMillan Model 100 microturbine gas FLO-SENSORS are capable of measuring virtually any clean gas or gas mixture as low as 20-100 mL/minute or as high as 100-500 Lpm! Repeatable results are achieved using a patented microturbine design. This proven design accurately measures flow rates with no zero drift and no maintenance required.
Because of the compact size and economical cost of these products, the Model 100 Series FLO-SENSORS are suitable for a wide variety of industrial, commercial, laboratory and O.E.M. applications. Best results will be achieved in applications where flow rates gradually change over time, where response times of 30-45 seconds are acceptable.
An analog 0-5 VDC output is also provided for remote data logging. A cable assembly or power adapter is required for operation.
ACCURACY & LINEARITY
All models have a standard accuracy specification of ±3.0% F.S., including linearity.
McMillan has a comprehensive range of FLO-METERS with integrated displays. A number of remote displays are also available for use with the Model 100 FLO-SENSOR, and can be found in the display section of the product overview.
All units have an integrated 4-pin connector. To complete connections, either a cable assembly or power adapter should be ordered.
Flow ranges from 20-100 mL/minute up to 100-500 L/minute are available. Contact the factory for custom requirements.
All units have compression type tube fittings as standard. Many alternate fitting types and sizes may be selected as available in the Product Configurator.
Most units may be specified to operate with either 12VDC or 24VDC power.
A 0-5 VDC analog output is standard...
Welcome to the McMillan Online Product Configurator. This application will ask a series of questions about your requirements to determine which part number you require. As you progress through the application, the part number will appear above. When complete, you will have an opportunity to request a quote for that part number from a McMillan sales office.
- Accuracy, Including Linearity (Best Fit Straight Line) : ±3.0% Full Scale
- Certifications : Ce Approved
- 89/336/Eec (En 55011 & En 50082-1)
- 73/23/Eec Low Voltage Directive
- Fitting Material (Standard) : Acetal
- Maximum Pressure Rating : 40 Psig (2.7 Bar)
- O-Ring Material : Standard: Viton
- Q Suffix: Epdm
- Output Signal : 0-5 Vdc
- 2500 Ohm Minimum Load
- Power : Standard: 12vdc @ 35 Ma (11.5-15 Vdc)
- E Suffix: 24vdc @ 35 Ma (18-25 Vdc)
- Ratings : Ip10 (Nema 1)
- Recommended Filtration : 25 Microns Or Less
- Repeatability : ±0.5% Full Scale
- Response Time : Typically <30 Seconds For 67% Of Final Value
- Temperature Rating : Operating Range: 5-55ºC
- STORAGE RANGE: 0-70ºC
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited
- Wetted Materials : Ryton 316 Stainless Epoxy Glass Sapphire