Metrohm - Model 893 - Professional Biodiesel Rancimat
The 893 Professional Biodiesel Rancimat determines the oxidation stability of biodiesel (fatty acid methyl esters, or FAME for short) and biodiesel blends. In the Biodiesel Rancimat, increased temperature and a continuous stream of air through the sample accelerate its aging. The time that passes until oxidation takes place at a high rate – the induction time or oxidation stability index (OSI) – is measured. The method is compliant with national and international standards, and it is particularly easy to perform, not least thanks to the modern, user-friendly StabNet software.
- Compliant with standards including EN 14112, 15751 and EN 16568
- User-friendly StabNet software for instrument control, results evaluation, and data management
- Simultaneous analysis of up to eight samples
- Color display on the instrument provides status overview of all measuring positions
- Each sample position can be started separately and directly on the instrument