Model 10040HF - High Power Veterinary X-ray Generator
The 10040HF is our most popular generator for small animal practices. Has a small focal spot allowing for good quality orthopaedic images, and also able to do thoracic and abdominal imaging too . Our most popular generator for small animal practice. Powerful enough for equine spine and stifle.
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Powerful: (100kV/40mA output)
- Our most popular generator for small animal practice
- Suitable for equine work such as the spine and stifle
The 10040HF is our most popular generator for small animal practices. It has a high mA range that will allow a shorter exposure time to be achieved. This will help with imaging regions with rapid motions such as the small animal thorax.
The high power of this system enables penetration of structures such as the equine spine and stifle.
- Powerful output (100kV/40mA)
- Weighs 12.5kg
- Singlehanded collimation
- 16 memory presets
- Dual laser indication of distance from target region
- Tape measure
- Carry handle
- Remote hand switch
- Built-in levelling gauge
- Easy to read digital display
- Aluminium carry case with shoulder strap
- 6m power cable.
- Our range of generators can be used with DR, CR and film. So whatever type of X-ray function you currently have you can be assured that it will also meet your future needs.
Our most popular generator for small animal practice. Powerful enough for equine spine and stifle.
Applications Equine and small animal
Adjustable kV (1kV steps)40-100 kV
mAs range (incremental increase) 0.32-100mAs (26 steps)
Focal spot of tube 1.2 x 1.2 mm
Exposure time 0.02 -2.5 secs
Total filtration 2.5mm Al (including collimator)
Collimator light field 35 x 35cm @66cm SID / 40 x 40cm@75cm SID
Collimator lamp Duration of 30 sec (controlled by both hand switch and operating panel. Higher than 100lx (12/50W) light intensity
Preset exposures 8 memory standard and extendable to 16 combinations
SID measurememt Dual laser pointer & tape measure
Protection Overload protection
Line voltage 110-130 VAC 50/60 Hz single phase or 200-260 VAC 50/60 Hz single phase 16A
Warranty 1 year
Dimensions and weight
Weight 12.5 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H) mm 344 x 191 x 188mm