Model 100m3 - Biogas Holder
For storage of Methane Biogas produced from anaerobic digestion plants.
- Triple membrane construction for added security.
- Factory sealed gas membrane negates need for special sealing finish or even concrete foundations.
- Outer membrane use only structural quality fabrics which have a design life up to 15 years.
- Very low running costs due to sealed chamber design.
- Engineered to British Standards (BS) for year-round use anywhere in the world.
- Fabric colour range available.
- Capacities available from 5m3 to 5,000m3.
- All structures are manufactured in the UK.
Available as supply only or installation service.Simple anchoring system (patent applied for) ensures low cost installation. Most sizes of gas holder can be installed and running in one day.
We can provide a complete foundation design or just loading figures for your engineer.
Alternatively a fully engineered, relocatable
option is available that does not require concrete foundations. Details on request.
Outer Fabric - Structural quality PVC coated polyester with a design life up to 15 years is available. Dark green colour as standard with an option of 4 colours.
Inner Fabric - PVC Coated Polyester, structural quality.
Gas membrane - Laminated and calendered PVC for improved gas tightness.
Design - BS 6399 part 2 and 3 for wind and snow loading.