Model MV2000 Series - High-Performance, Rack-Mount, 2 kW Medium Voltage Power Supplies
The MV2000 series offers output voltages ranging from 20 to 300 V with a maximum output power of 2 kW in a compact 1U 19-inch rack-mountable chassis.
- Max Output Voltage/Power: 300 V/2 kW
- Ripple: < 1000 ppm
- Control Interface: Analog or digital
- Temperature Coefficient: < 100 ppm/°C
The MV2000 series high-performance, medium-output voltage power supplies are suitable for a wide variety of general purpose applications. Use for component testing, heaters, magnets, battery management, ion implantation, and automated testing. Easily configure parallel/series unit operation to provide higher output power levels — adjust for specific applications or provide n+1 redundancy. Custom interface designs, isolation (up to 1kV DC), and digital control (RS232) are available.
If you're looking for flexibility, the MV2000 series is the right solution for your industrial power supply needs.
- Enable significant rack space saving with compact construction
- Benefit from exceptional reliability; the MV2000 is ideal for 24 x 7 production processes
- Customize output power for unique application needs
- Save space without affecting performance via front-to-rear cooling
- High packing density — 2 kW in 1U rack-mounted chassis
- Efficient and reliable operation, with high stability
- Parallel connected power supply option enables 20 to 100 kW max output power
- Active power factor correction
- Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC) and RoHS compliance (to 2011/65/EU) requirements