Nutech - Model VsCMS 6600 - VOCs Continuous Monitoring System for 117 VOCs Target
VsCMS 6600 consists of Nutech 6600 online Preconcentrator and Thermo Fiser Trace 1310 ISQ/FID (Agilent/Shimadzu/PE equivalent products are optional). Through the front-end low-temperature pretreatment like impurities removal, enrichment and concentration, the sample enters into the detector for analysis to realize online continuous monitoring of more than 100 VOCs.
- Detection Method: GC-FID/MS
- Zero Noise: ≤0.05nmol/mol
- Detection Limit: <0.1ppb
- Precision: RSD<5%
- Accuracy: ±10%
- System Residue: ≤0.1nmol/mol
- Sampling Rate: 5~120ml/min (customizable)
- Maximum Heating Rate: 100°C/sec
- Temperature Control Accuracy: ±2°C
- Compounds Measured: C2~C12 VOCs
System Drift: 24-h concentration drift: ±0.5 nmol/mol. After 30d continuous operation, FID concentration drift≤15%, MS concentration drift≤30%; retention time drift≤0.5min.
Resolution: Resolution of cyclopentane and isopentane, 2,3-dimethylpentane and 2-methylhexane, and o-xylene and styrene≥1.0.
Clock Error: The instrument is tested for 6 hours under normal working conditions and the clock error is ±20s. The instrument is tested for 6 hours when the IPC is powered off 3 times in total and the clock error is within 2min.
Standard Curve: The correlation coefficient of the standard curve of the target compound is ≥0.98; use the standard curve to calculate the lowest point concentration, and the relative error between the measured average value and the standard value is ≤15%.
Nutech 6600 Preconcentration System
- The unique low temperature preconcentration technology effectively concentrates the target compounds to be measured and realizes rapid thermal desorption, which greatly improves the lower detection limit and meet the detection requirements of VOC species in low or ultra-low concentration air.
- Cryogenic water treatment technology effectively removes water and CO2 from the sample air, which greatly improves the peak shape, extends the life of chromatographic column and ion source.
- The integrated design of the dewater cold trap and enrichment cold trap, with a short sample line and constant temperature, helps to increase the recovery of VOCs species.
- With an independent internal and external standard interface, it can automatically collect internal and external standard gases. It has a reference analysis method (editable), and supports two quality control modes: quality control by online dynamic standard gas dilution and quality control by standard gas in SUMMA canister.
- Operating Temperature Range: 3°C to 450°C above room temperature; temperature control precision: 0.1°C; Program temperature rise: 26 steps / 27 platforms; maximum temperature rise rate: 125°C/min; column oven cooling time: less than 4min (room temperature 22°C) from 450°C to 50°C; temperature stability: 0.01°C/1°C.
- EPC (Electronic Pressure Controller): Pressure range: 0~ 140psi; full pressure control accuracy: 0.001psi; maximum split ratio: 11000:1.
- Split/Splitless Inlet: instant connection module design, the user can replace the inlet module at any time; maximum operating temperature: 400°C.
- FID Detector: modular design, rapid replacement of the detector within 2 minutes; maximum operating temperature: 450°C; minimum detection limit:
- Ion source: Integrated ion source component design, including repeller, ion box and lens group; Integrated, same direction, dual filament assembly design with filament lens protection, effectively adjust the emission current. The filament is protected by lens to avoid contamination when the sample is ionized.
- S-shaped Curved Ion Optical Channel: The S-shaped curved ion optical channel has an RF lens protective sheath to prevent it from being contaminated.
- Quadrupole Mass Analyzer: All-metal molybdenum primary quadrupole, inert, uniformly uncoated design, polishable and washable. Mass range: 1.2 – 1100 u; Resolution: Full mass resolution per unit mass; Scan speed: 20,000 u/s.
- Detector System: A new generation of discrete electron multipliers and electrostatic meters with a maximum linear output current of 68 µA and a wide linear dynamic range of up to 8 orders of magnitude.
- Vacuum System: air-cooled high-vacuum molecular turbo pump with high pumping speed. The pumping speed of the molecular turbo pump is 280L/s (He), and the pumping speed of the front mechanical pump is 3.0 m3/h.
- With bar graph and contour graph data acquisition capability.
- Provide full scan, selected ion scan and full scan/selected ion scan alternate scan (>100 groups).
- Can control each scan’s scanning speed, scanning range, ion polarity, bar graph or contour graph acquisition, emission current, detector gain, chemical source gas flow rate, and specified tuning files.
- With AutoSIM and t-SIM functions.
Besides the analysis unit, Nutech can offer the whole VOCs continuous monitoring system including the sampling unit, the analysis unit, the data collection and transmission unit, quality control unit, gas source unit and other auxiliary products.