ONEJOON - Roller Hearth Kiln
Flexible furnace technology for thin-film ceramics, cathode active powder, filter ceramics, powder metals and much more! The ONEJOON Roller Hearth Kiln has a wide range of applications. It covers all requirements from the debinding and sintering of thin-film ceramics, filigree filter ceramics and powder metallurgy to the calcination of cathode active powder as well as other powders and products.
This also shows the great flexibility of the roller hearth furnace, which is particularly reflected in the further development of the furnace curve. Due to the high variety of products, the Roller Hearth Kiln is also very flexible with regard to the furnace atmosphere. From oxidizing / reducing, various process gases such as N2 / H2 to vacuums, anything is possible. Furthermore, different atmospheres can also be combined in one furnace. In extreme cases it is even possible to create a separate atmosphere for each control zone.
Due to the highest temperature homogeneity with single-layer stack construction compared to other continuous furnace types, the treatment time of your products can be drastically reduced with this furnace construction. But for high pile constructions, too, the roller kiln offers excellent temperature homogeneity up to 800 °C, especially for debinding with its optional air circulation system.
With a single-layer product stack, extreme heating and cooling rates can be achieved due to the homogeneous heating and cooling, as long as the product cooperates. For example: With a shot cooling zone for powder metals, cooling from 900 °C to 200 °C (delta T = 700 °C) can be achieved within only 2 minutes.
The ONEJOON Roller Hearth Kiln can also be heated with gas or electrically. That means that we offer full flexibility in this area, too.
- flexible furnace technology for a wide range of products and requirements
- maximum flexibility for further development of the furnace curve
- combination of different atmospheres in one furnace
- highest temperature homogeneity (with single-layer stack construction)
- extreme reduction of the furnace times
- extreme heating and cooling rates
- optimum debinding with process gas circulation up to 800°C
- gas or electric heating
- separate process gas injection and extraction per segment or zone
- process gas circulation up to 800 °C (debinding)
- double gate sluice in the hot for perfect atmosphere separation
- vacuum double gate sluice for inlet and outlet with up to 80% process gas savings compared to a single gate airlock
- gastight furnace body
- schroff cooling
- integrated safety fence
- CFD simulation for process optimization