Model Gasboard-3100 - Online Infrared Syngas Analyzer
From Syngas Analyzer
Syngas(synthesis gas), which is also called as coal gas or producer gas, is a kind of combustible gas mixture of nitrogen, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen, mainly generated by passing air with steam over burning coke or coal in a gasifier and used as fuel for different industries like steel making, cement, power plant, and other high fuel consumption industries. Syngas analysis technology from Cubic-Ruiyi instrument is protected by Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT). International Patent (PCT/CN2012/080795). China Authorization (201110435862.3). US Authorization (US9857323B2).
Gasboard-3100 is the best tool to help you:
- To check whether the gas is still being produced to decide the feedstock cycle and the best ratio.
- To check the quality of the gas being produced prior to use in some industrial process.
- To check the quality of the gas and optimize the gasification technical process.
- Modular sensor design ensures easy operation and maintenance.
- Standard 19' 3U industrial enclosure design, easily to be integrated into different kind of industrial systems.
- With LCD display to indicate all data index and tactile keypad easy for operation.
- Integrated RS232/RS485 digital output and 4-20mA analog output, easy to be acquired by project center controlling system and satisfy the continuous monitoring demand.
- Equipped with sample gas flow meter and needle valve to regulate the inlet gas flow and internal gas filter to protect the gas sensor from impurities.
- With constant temperature enclosure for NDIR and TCD sensors to avoid influence by temperature fluctuation and improve the measurement accuracy.
- Gasboard syngas series analysis instruments is widely used in various applications from lab research scale to industrial scale, including energy production field, steel making processes, chemical conversion and oil & gas explore applications.
- Energy production:Biomass or coal gasification /pyrolysis
- Waste to Energy:Plasma gasification,Steel making,Blast furnace,Converter,Coking,Direct iron ore smelting reduction processes