OptiLux Light Energy Saving Controller
OptiLux is centralized lighting controller - developed and manufactured by Vintec Knowledge Ltd. OptiLux AA is part of the OptiLux Family which includes the OptiLux A, B, C and D models. All the OptiLux models divided to three different controllers and each can be in different current. This unique feature makes it the most cost effective controller.
OptiLux is a 3 phase 4 wire applied advanced microprocessor control.
- The controller is housed in a cabinet, ready for installation.
- The controller specifically designed for use with HID light lamps - High Pressure Sodium, Metal Halide and Fluorescent Lamps.
- All the components are solid-state and no moving parts
- Designed for industrial and commercial light energy saving applications
- SMS messaging (option)
- Standard messages: Fault alarm, bypass, door open and energy saving percentage.
- Messages data is recorded in the controller memory and appear in the User Report.
- Totally self-contained microprocessor control.
- Each phase can be adjusted to different saving level.
- Each phase can be programmed.
- Built-in programmable dimming timer.
- Data Collection of events and operations mode.
- Automatic Reignition.
- IP64 steel cabinet ready for installation
- CE Approved
- Remote wire ON/ OFF switch.
- Microprocessor for monitoring.
- Remote wireless ON/OFF (option).
- No changes are required in existing lighting installation.
- Built-in manual or automatic bypass facility (optional).
- Under voltage control (by-pass controller).
- No harmonic distortion (pure sine wave output).
- More than 98 % efficient.