PowerZook - Model PZ01 - Power Sensor for Rack PDUs
From Power Monitoring
PowerZook can be used to identify power failure, equipment failure, power usage, potential overload conditions, unusual power usage patterns and possible cable/wiring faults in data centre/server room racks and equipment powered through hard-wired cables up to 32A. PowerZook is a non-invasive power sensor that can be installed without system downtime and provide power readings via SNMP.
- Non-intrusive power monitoring - No downtime needed for installation
- Monitor basic and metered PDUs, and hard-wired cables
- Delivers power usage information in Amps and (indicative) Watts to any management or smart cities system using SNMP.
- Helps identify power usage, power failure, equipment failure, impending overload conditions, unusual power usage patterns
- PoE - no power adaptor or battery maintenance required
- Monitors 3-core (live, neutral, earth) power cables up to 32A
- Small, light, robust
- Monitoring up to 600A coming soon
PowerZook uses a unique ‘optimization’ technique to identify the optimal position for the sensor on the power cable. This process is carried out quickly and easily using a netbook or laptop. Once clamped into its final position, the PowerZook need never be moved again. Additional configuration can be carried out via a web browser interface.