The Protect MX-500-V adsorber is an economical portable drum designed for low flow applications. The vessel operates at pressures up to 7 psi, flow rates up to 450 cfm, and temperatures as high as 150°F. The Protect MX-500-V unit holds 450 pounds of activated carbon with an estimated shipping weight of 580 pounds.
- 16 gauge carbon steel construction
- Internal epoxy phenolic lining and external baked enamel coating
- Upper and lower open-air plenum area for efficient carbon usage
- 4" threaded influent/effluent connections
- 3/4" threaded plug on lid for optional carbon saturation indicator
- 1/2" threaded drain plug
- Multi-drum skid-mounted systems
- Pressure gauge/sample port assemblies
- Variety of hose connection assemblies.
Wet activated carbon preferentially removes oxygen from air. In closed or partially closed containers and vessels, oxygen depletion may reach hazardous levels. If workers are to enter a vessel containing carbon, appropriate sampling and work procedures for potentially low oxygen spaces should be followed, including all applicable federal and state requirements. Please refer to the MSDS for all up to date product safety information.