OTT HydroMet - Model ADCON CMP-3 - Pyranometer
From ADCON - Sensors
CMP-3 is a pyranometer according to ISO-9060 Second Class standard. It is measuring the irradiance on a plane surface from radiant fluxes in the wavelength range from 310 to 2800nm by means of a thermopile element. This makes the CMP-3 ideal for meteorological routine measurements which require neither a First Class nor a Secondary Standard instrument.
The output signal of the thermopile sensor is converted by the integrated Adcon amplifier to a 0-2.5V signal, compatible to all Adcon RTU's.
The sensor comes complete with all mast mounting equipment, two pipe clamps, and a shielded 2m cable with a 7-pin Binder jack, compatible to all RTU's of the A723 and A733 families.
- Professional weather stations
- Agricultural weather stations (Evapotransporation calculation - ETo)
- Photo Voltaic Module monitoring
- Sensitivity: 5...20µV/Wm²
- Spectral Range: 310 ... 2800nm
- Max. Irradiance: 2000 W/m²
- T.C. of Sensitivity: +/-5% (-10°C ... 40°C)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ... 80°C
- -40°F ... 176°F
- Non-stability (change/year): +/-1%
- Non-linearity (0-1000 W/m²): +/- 2.5%
- Tilt response: +/- 3% (at 1000 W/m²)