Silent NOx - Model SLx Series SCR - Diesel and Natural Gas Engines
For diesel and natural gas engines from 400 kW to 10MW employed in mission critical installations. Achieve EPA Tier IV Compliance and beyond. Achieve IMO Tier III Compliance and beyond. Excellent solution for NEW and RETROFIT engine applications.
A compact solution to control NOx, CO, VOCs, HCs, PM and NH3 slip all in one engineered system. The most compact design with the multiple technologies in one shape available on the market today.
Can have integrated sound attenuation up to critical/hospital grade for 35-42 dBA or more.
- Utility and Prime Power
- Marine (Propulsion and Power Generation)
- Rail and Locomotive
- Mission Critical Facilities
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Gas Turbines (Simple and Combined Cycle)
Pollutants % Reduction
- NOx > 97%
- VOCs > 95%
- CH2O > 90%
- CO > 95%
- HC > 90%
- PM > 85%
- NH3 Slip < 5ppm
- Available for indoor and outdoor applications
- Above the engine
- On top of the engine enclosure
- Hang from the ceiling
- Mount vertical or horizontal or on the side
- Flexible inlet and outlet connection locations and diameters
- Pressure drop can be managed depending on application
- Options for SCR reactor heating for immediate NOx reduction
The location of the inlet and outlet locations can be adjusted to meet the installation needs of your project.
- Urea storage tank
- Air compressor
- Urea filling station
- Urea duplex transfer station
- Closed loop control
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring (CEMs) systems
- Remote access with monitoring & controlling can be enabled with internet access
- Platforms and access stairs, etc.