SINEAX - Model AM1000 - Instrument for Measurement and Monitoring of Power Systems
The clear view into the electrical grid. The SINEAX AM1000 is a comprehensive instrument for measurement and monitoring of power systems. It stands out by the display quality and intuitive operation. The device provides a wide functionality, which can be extended further by means of optional components. It can be used directly for any system, from single phase up to 4-wire unbalanced networks, without hardware modifications.
- Direct measurement up to 690V, CATIII
- Class 0.2 (U/I), class 0.5 (P/Q/S), class 1.0 (meters)
- Condition monitoring
- Energy consumption analysis (Meters, load curves, trend analysis)
- Harmonic analysis acc. IEC 61000-4-7
- System imbalance monitoring
- Limit monitoring with alarming
- Universal process I/O
- Graphical measurement displays
- High resolution color TFT display
- Standard I/Os (1 digital output, 1 digital input/output)
- Device parameterization via WEB browser
- Firmware update
- Measurement display
- Measurement acquisition via control system (Modbus/TCP)
- Service and maintenance
For measurement acquisition via control system.
Allows to record periodically or event-triggered measurement data: Load curves, measurement variations, meter readings, alarm states, disturbances.
One extension can be implemented in the device. You may select from:
- 2 relay outputs
- 2 analog outputs ±20mA
- 4 analog outputs ±20mA
- 4 S0 digital inputs active
- 4 S0 digital inputs passive
- Fault current detection
Each fault current module provides two channels for monitoring differential or fault currents in earthed AC current systems. In any case measurement has to be performed via suitable current transformers, a direct measurement is not possible.
- Time synchronization via GPS
Very accurate time synchronization of the measurement device using a preconfigured GPS receiver (accessory).
- IEC61850 interface
- Documentation on USB stick
- Current Transformers
- GPS receiver, configured