Steam-Flo - Low Pressure Steam Generators
From Other Products
The Sioux Steam-Flo steam generator is a perfect source of low pressure steam for a variety of commercial and industrial applications. This unit can be used in place of a conventional boiler. The generators produce from 370-1,725 lbs. (168- 782kg) per hour of saturated steam in minutes. Sioux has manufactured the Steam-Flo® steam generator since 1939. Thousands are in operation worldwide, providing years of trouble-free service.
- The Steam-Flo® steam generator provides continuous, unlimited steam.
- Easy to maintain and built to last.
- Mountings include portable, stationary, or over-the-road trailer.
- The unit can be outfitted with an optional water tank and generator for completely self-contained operation.
- Because of its portability, the Steam-Flo® steam generator is excellent for use in overflow production and outlying area.
- Steam-Flo® steam generators are often used in commercial greenhouses, nurseries and industrial applications including heating steam jackets, thawing pipes and valves, curing concrete, and heating sand and aggregate.
- Waste Oil steam generators are available
- The vessel is registered with the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, meets requirements of CSD-1 of the ASME Code, and is built to Section IV of the ASME code.
- Sioux’s LowNox Steam-Flo® steam generator meets California’s South Coast Air Quality standards!
- Third party approved to UL508A and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 14-10, ensuring that the entire control panel assembly meets the UL and CSA standards. Canadian Registration Number (CRN).