Termolux - Solar Film Greenhouses
From Solar Powered Greenhouses and Systems - Photovoltaic Greenhouses
These are the classic film greenhouses with half arc modified to integrate photovoltaic panels with or without frames. In practice half arc is replaced by a flat pitch in which are fixed the photovoltaic panels. We realize this system is that the greenhouse Termolux on greenhouse Termolux HT
Most popular related searches
- Modular supporting structure in steel profiles and steel pipes with ready-to-assemble elements. Anti-corrosion protection with galvanization. Static calculations in accordance with UNI-EN 13031-1 requirements.
- Central columns with pitch that is double that of the lateral ones (5 m), for better use of the space inside the greenhouse, further expanded by the wide span of the horizontal beam.
- Covering on NORTH pitch with single or double inflated polyethylene film.
- Covering on SOUTH pitch with solar panels using a special frame system, especially designed and tested by us.
- Continuous ridge and sidewall vents operated by rack and pinion gearmotors.
- Perimeter wall covering with plastic film, corrugated plastic or glass.
- Perimeter vents available on request, all types, manual or motorised.
- Aluminium or galvanized steel frame doors.
- Width of aisles: 9.60 m or 12.80 m
- Span of columns: 5.00 m (2.50 m on sides)
- Gutter height: on request from 4.00 m to 5.00 m or higher
- Roof vents: hinged on ridge, automatic motorized operation
- Doors: width 2.50 m, height 3.00 m or higher
Acea Reti Servizi energetici Spa – Villapiana (CS)
No reviews were found for Termolux - Solar Film Greenhouses. Be the first to review!