The Kingspan Sensor Watchman Alarm is a revolutionary electronic measuring gauge which sets off an alarm in your home in the event of a sudden drop of oil levels.
Features and benefits
- Alarm Feature - helping alert to oil theft or a sudden drop in level
- One model fits all
- Quick & easy to install
- Suitable for steel or plastic tanks
- 12 months replacement guarantee
- Lower power consumption
- 200 metre transmitter to receiver gauge
- Measures tanks up to 3 metres in height
- Option of an audible setting sending out a buzzing tone when oil levels run low
How it works
The award winning Watchman Oil Tank Alarm consists of a transmitter and receiver unit. The transmitter unit is fitted to the oil tank and measures the oil level inside. This information is relayed wirelessly to the receiver unit, which cleverly and conveniently plugs into a standard 3 pin domestic socket, where it is displayed via an easy to read LCD display.
In the event of a sudden drop in the level of fuel stored inside the tank, this will be picked up by the oil level sensor and the oil tank alarm will be activated on the receiver unit, alerting the oil tank owner.