After Market Services
As HRSG components reach the end of their service life, repair or replacement is often the solution. Nooter/Eriksen Aftermarket Services can offer complete turn-key services including design, fabrication and installation of replacement components.
- Replacement Coils
- Tube & Heater Repairs
- SCR & CO Systems
- Stack Dampers
- Liner Systems
- Drum Repairs
Turn-Key SCR Retrofits
We can retrofit SCR Systems in existing HRSGs, regardless of OEM. Let us assist you in the feasibility and methodology of your SCR requirements. Nooter/Eriksen has over 100 SCR systems in operation and we can design, supply and install an SCR system in your existing HRSG on a turnkey basis utilizing our team of:
- Knowledgeable Systems Engineers
- Reliable and Longtime Catalyst and Ammonia System Suppliers
- Experienced Construction Engineers
For turn-key SCR Retrofits, team up with the industry leader in HRSG technology.
Nooter/Eriksen is a world leader in the supply of natural circulation HRSGs. With over 450 HRSGs in operation, 200 of which are fired units and 100 with SCRs, our experience and expertise offer many proven benefits.
- ISO 9001 Commitment to Quality
- Worldwide Fabrication Partnerships
- Complete access to Nooter/Eriksen's world class engineering capabilities which include Thermal and Mechanical Design, Systems Engineering and Research and Design
- Construction & Installation Expertise
- Global Office Locations
Rely on our knowledge and our trusted supplier base for replacement parts. Not only can we supply OEM replacement parts such as valves, gaskets, and tubes, but also a wide range of specialty replacement parts or upgrade items.
Just let us know what your parts needs are.
- Custom Tube Bends
- Casing Penetration Seals
- Material Upgrades
- Design Enhancements
Inspection & Evaluation
As you plan your next outage or upgrade, let our experienced staff provide inspection and evaluation services. We can help identify potential problem areas before they cause costly down time and the need for major repairs.
- HRSG Inspection
- Performance Assessment
- HRSG Evaluations for Turbine Upgrades
- Burner Assessment
- Noise/Acoustics Evaluation
- Failure Analysis