The warranty time of our products are Three (3) years from the date of shipment to the original end user. We will, at its option, repair or replace any such defective products.
Before requesting warranty service, check the Operation Manual to be certain that there is no problem with the products. Return the defective products to us with shipping charges prepaid. If problem cannot be solved, provide proof of date and place of purchase. To obtain rapid service under this warranty, the returned products must include the model, serial number and detailed reason for the failure, the module type and size, type of batteries and system loads. This information is critical to a rapid disposition of your warranty claim.
This warranty does not apply under the following conditions:
- Damage by accident, negligence, abuse or improper use.
- PV or load current exceeding the ratings of product.
- Unauthorized product modification or attempted repair
- Damaged occurring during shipment.
- Damage results from acts of nature such as lightning, weather extremes
- Irreclaimable mechanical damage.