Battery safety, battery performance and battery durability are highly valued today as batteries become more common in everyday use. Batteries are being used in a growing range of applications such as transportation, renewable energy, grid storage, grid balancing, backup applications, and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS). The safety and reliability of electric cars, rail and marine applications, and aerospace transportation depends on the quality of its batteries. Testing for battery safety and reliability is also a key concern for the renewable energy industry, which utilizes a wide selection of technologies for solar energy storage and other uses.
Why choose us?
TÜV SÜD is the trusted expert for battery safety testing, battery performance testing and other testing. Our holistic approach and commitment to safety will optimise the reliability of batteries and other energy storage devices. Through our expanding network of laboratories throughout North America, Germany, China, Korea, and Singapore, we are ready to serve the needs of customers.
TÜV SÜD’s global testing network provides the full range of battery testing services and validation planning. We are known as a neutral and independent third-party technical service provider, with a focus on delivering value to stakeholders rather than shareholders. You can rely on our global network of experts for international market access and in-country experience. Our interdisciplinary expertise will add value to your product development.
- Stay ahead of developments – with experts who are at the forefront of the rechargeable battery industry.
- Benefit from a single-source provider – for testing and certification, extending through the entire value chain from component to final product.
- Gain customer confidence – by leveraging on TÜV SÜD’s reputation as the preferred third-party testing partner.
- Save time and money – with reliable tests that reduce warranty claims, time to market and R&D activities.
- Enhance credibility - by working with a premium quality provider