BMI Energy Management Services
BMI Energy offers Energy Management & Cost Reduction Programs to our clients that encompass all of our energy engineering services. Here are some of the services that we can provide:
- Utility Bill Analysis – analysis of the utility bills to ensure the most cost effective utility rate possible.
- Energy Audits – Identification of where and how power is being used in a building.
- Energy Management Systems – Design, Installation, and Commissioning of a monitoring energy control system for energy using assets.
- Operations Monitoring – Monitoring and analysis of current operations. You can’t manage energy, if you don’t monitor it.
- Operational Resources – Assistance with Budgeting, Project Management, Energy Marketing and our client’s Corporate Policy & Goals.
Many of these services provide continuous cost reduction and performance improvements. Each of these services is listed in a logical sequence, showing how they inter-relate to each other. This listing reveals how each service may be used in a Total Energy Management Program and reflects how a long term relationship will evolve. BMI Energy will focus on one, some or all of these services to help you.