Building Energy Performance Rating
- General information about the building,
- Editing and organizing information,
- Use of the building area (m2),
- Intended use of the building,
- Building\'s heating, cooling, Air Conditioning, ventilation and sanitary hot water to supply the amount of energy used (kWh / year)
- The amount of annual primary energy consumed by each type of energy (kWh / year) - Per capita annual consumption of primary energy usage of buildings, ranging from A to G according to the classification of a reference scale,
- Final energy consumption of the amount of greenhouse gases in the field of use per year (kg CO2/m2-yıl)
- Annual greenhouse gas emissions per capita usage of buildings, ranging from A to G according to the classification of a reference scale (kg CO2/m2-yıl)
- Building\'s lighting energy consumption value
- Primary energy consumption, according to the energy class
- Final energy consumption, according to the emission of greenhouse gases class
- Renewable energy utilization rate of the building is shown.
Energy Performance Certificate is a copy of the building owner, manager, board and / or energy is stored by the director, a copy of the entrance of the building is kept suspended in a location easily seen. In addition, the building is sold or rented, or given an independent chapter, buyer or tenant by the landlord of the building Energy Performance Certificates are awarded.
Energy Performance Certificates, the building in case of any application for change of the annual energy needs to be renewed pursuant to this Regulation. Identification of the new buildings will be energy and more energy consumption and CO2 emission class D can not have.
Energy Performance Certificates, be prepared for the entire building, optionally, an independent section of each floor having possession of or separately for different application areas can be edited.
Method of obtaining surface areas used in calculations, the energy conversion coefficients, the final energy consumption of primary energy conversion and energy scale, the final energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions and carbon dioxide emissions of the conversion coefficients, as the Energy Performance Certificate attachments prepared by the project.