Building Engineering Services
Consulting engineers in HVAC, plmbg, sprinkler, electrical, structural, civil. Provide expert engineering in energy efficiency, renewable energy, cogeneration and water conservation. LEED services: Design-bid-build as well as design-build services. Certified Energy Manager (CEM) - Study on Energy conservation, efficiency and solutions. Schematic Investigation, Design-development, construction documents, bid documents & Construction administration phases. Engineer & commission Renewable Energy systems like Geo-thermal, solar, wind, landfill gas, microturbines, fuel cell, IC engines, design, drawing, specifications, bid document, constrn mgmt, & commssnng.
- Value engineering, scheduling, building condition and energy survey and audit
- Energy choice options & cost reduction, aggregation, manage supply and demand.
- Calculate available energy incentives, accel. depreciation & tax credits from public agencies and other stakeholders, prepare financial analysis for annualized cash flows, estimated payback and IRR.
- Estimate, cost analysis, control
- NJ state certified SBE and MBE (recognized by PA OF NY & NJ). Pre-qualified also by DPMC of NJ
- Pre-qualified by School Constrn Corp of NJ for all schools & other public projects in NJ
- Major clients including many corporate clients, schools, counties, municipalities, HSG authorities.
- Served the construction industry with distinction for more than thirty years
- Steam heating upgrades & energy conservation at 750 unit Irvington Housing Authority
- Newark airport electric utility study
- HVAC at Somerset hospital, NJ
- Power generation system at DAK/Plum Rose meet processor and also at Hudson County, NJ
- Energy Recovery for HVAC at Alpine school, MEP services at Long Branch Middle School, NJ
- LEED assessment at Tabernacle school in NJ
- MEP systems at W. Washington School, Brooklyn, NY
- 120 mw Gas fired Combined Cycle Cogeneration plant at Kennedy Airport, NY
- MEP & Cogeneration at H D Smith Pharmc distribution/warehouse in North NJ
- IBM offices, Continental Terminal, Marriot Hotel, NY
Our staff includes an electrical and two mechanical engineers and a civil engineer and a financial analyst. All our engineers are registered professional engineers (PE) and few are Certified Energy Managers (CEM). Our group has been maintaining extensive network of professional partnerships for pretty long time; we are able to bring specific skills and resources to any project and to many locations.