Bunker fuel oil quality testing supports the world's shipping industry, helping reduce the risk of engine problems and failures. Intertek bunker fuel inspection and testing services help ensure the fuel quality and quantity. The bunker fuel laboratories test to international industry and regulatory standards, including ISO 8217, Marpol Annex VI and other specifications.
Bunker fuel testing and inspection capabilities are located in major shipping centers around the world, includingRotterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, the UK and the USA. Bunker fuel sample shipment is easily arranged through Intertek's global ShipCare program.
Bunker Fuel Quality Testing:
- Asphaltenes, Ash, Carbon Residue
- Density, Flashpoint
- Sulfur Content, Hydrogen Sulfide
- Microbes Contamination
- Pour Point, Stability
- Total Sediment Potential (TSP)
- Viscosity, Water Content
- ISO 8217 Bunker Fuel Testing
- H2S Testing for Bunker Fuels
- Bunker Fuel Chemical Contamination Screening
- Chlorinated Compound Contamination of Bunker Fuel
- And more. Contact Intertek for more information on global bunker fuel oil quality testing.