METCO Environmental is the leader in Combustion and Risk Assessment testing and has been involved in some of the largest and most complex Combustion Performance Trial Burns conducted. Services are performed on Hazardous Waste Incinerators, BIF Units, Cement Kilns and Medical Waste Incinerators.
- Largest company in the U.S. specializing in air emissions testing.
- Over 100 Trial Burns performed on Hazardous Waste Incinerators and BIF Units
- Over 50 Risk Assessment tests performed.
- Able to conduct multiple train testing utilizing all METCO employees. METCO does not use contract labor.
- METCO's senior staff includes 24 full-time employees with a minimum of 10 years experience and seniority exclusively with METCO.
We provide the following services:
- Combustion Performance Test Plans
- Preliminary Combustion Performance Testing
- Combustion Performance Tests
- RCRA Part B Tests
- DRE Tests
- TSCA Tests
- Risk Assessment Testing
- BIF Certifications
- Dioxin/Furan Testing
- EPA 0040 TOC Testing
- Participates in EPA Quality Assurance Program