Commercial Solar and Battery Design Services
Solaris, creators of SolarPlus solar design software offers desktop design services for solar sales and installation companies. Solaris have been operating for nine years developing solar and battery best practice tools, software and training services. The company has delivered solar system auditing services for the Clean Energy Regulator and worked closely with the Smart Energy Council in training and professional development services.
COMMERCIAL SOLAR SYSTEM DESIGN AND PROPOSAL
UP TO 100KW
This package is a design and sales proposal service.
Where a proposal is accepted, the package can be upgraded to full compliance designer package.
A FULL SYSTEM DESIGN SPECIFICATION INCLUDING:
- PV Electrical Design And Configuration
- Array Layouts And Diagram
- Set Up To Electricity Tariffs And Load Profiles Including Import Of Interval Data
- Detailed Performance Assessment And Reporting
- Detailed Financial Assessment And Reporting
- Quotation Pricing (DRAFT For Approval) And Customer Sign-Off Facility
- Generation Of Sale Proposal And Contract (DRAFT For Approval)
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MUST BE PROVIDED:
- Site Assessment Form Completion
- Site Image Capture According To Specified Items Relating To Panel Installation, Electrical Installation, Component Mounting Locations And Access Conditions.
- AC Supply Cable Dimension And Length Data
- Load Profile And/Or Interval Data
- Electricity Bill/S
- Component Selections (Suggest Pre-Build System Packages)
THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- In-person site assessment or site visit in person
- Mounting structural assessment