Commercial Solar Engineering
When designing and installing a pv array, you must consider financial objectives, desired aesthetics, long-term reliability, and site accessibility and security.
- Protects cars from heat gain and creates a pleasant environment.
- Adds an environmental benefit to land that is already developed and paved.
- Provides an alternative for areas where open land or roof spaces are unavailable.
- Does not require roof penetrations.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Aesthetically pleasing.
- Provides a secure array support.
- Reduces UV degradation of the roof membrane.
- Allows natural water drainage.
- Can be oriented to true south and located where there is minimal shading.
- Creates a publicly visible display of your commitment to renewable energy.
- Exploits unused ground space for cost savings.
- Customer Service
Whether or not you speak 'Engineer', we guide you through our design process with clear explanations and open communication. Excellent project management and constant communication are the essential ingredients that have driven our growth as a company.
- The Bigger Picture
We identify the right solution for your commercial solar needs. With any site, the array location, orientation, equipment selection, utility rate structures, financial incentives, and timing all have a significant impact on your solar electric system’s financial return. It starts with defining a site-specific solution by a well rounded, technically proficient team.
- Financial analyses
- Energy production studies
- Preliminary solar array layouts
- Utility interconnection studies and agreements
- Resource Assessments
- Incentive processing support
- Project financing support
- We assess
- Solar array shading and site optimization
- Structural adequacy and roof life
- Civil and geotechnical design implications
- Electrical interconnection strategy
- Construction logistics
- We deliver
- Complete system design and engineering
- Turnkey system installations
- Operations and maintenance
Your commercial solar electric system is intended to produce energy and enhance your business or institution. Your site’s construction logistics are researched during the design process and, with a careful eye to planning, we deliver a quality installation with minimal disruption to your business activities.
We clearly communicate our logistics plans and show equipment staging, locations of recycling and trash receptacles, employee facilities, and material staging. We work cohesively with your team to communicate a clear action plan.
- Project Management
Each project is assigned to a Blue Oak Project Manager, who serves as the key point of contact with you. Our project managers have many years of technical training and direct experience working with customers on renewable energy projects. Your project will be in experienced and technically proficient hands. Our competitors and customers know that in a rapidly growing industry, experienced project managers are hard to find. At Blue Oak Energy, our Project Managers form the core of our company.
Experts at Work
Our business was founded with a focus on delivering technical capabilities to add solar electricity to our energy mix. We are neither bankers nor salespeople - but we thoroughly understand the financial characteristics of PV solar projects. We are engineers who deliver technically sound solutions with an eye towards customer service and reality. Our licensed Professional Engineers, engineering staff, and construction managers invite you to experience our capabilities in delivering PV solar systems across North America.
- Follow Through
We deliver on our commitments to design, permit, construct, startup, operate and maintain solar electric systems. Whether you are looking for turnkey solar services, in our hands from beginning to end, or customized engineering support, we deliver.
- Respect and Integrity
Our core values of respect and integrity maintain a progressive and positive atmosphere at Blue Oak Energy. We understand that hard technical skills are important to deliver solutions, but the soft skills such as constant communication, teamwork, respect and integrity keep a project moving forward on time, and within budget.
- The Bigger Picture