Comprehensive Energy Audit Services
To be proactive in all of our projects, Gratton Arabia uses the latest, leading edge infrared technology from Flir Systems to provide integrated capture reporting and repository solutions. Our infrared inspections are performed using state-of-the-art, fully-radiometric, P660 thermal imaging cameras with minimum of 640 x 480 resolution, which provides superior imaging quality and accurate evaluation of your thermal situations.
Gratton Arabia offers a secure on-line portal for clients to view, download, edit and set user defined access levels for reports and internal report sharing. The report and equipment list repository portal includes but is not be limited to: equipment location, bar-codes, baseline details, thermograms, digital images, thermal video, scanned status, faults found, anomaly status, manufacturer's data, recommendations and repairs.
We perform the function as an extended arm or outsourced 'Energy Department' for our clients at a low cost with world class service and leading edge technology. We assist in the application process for Government grants/incentives and our total energy solutions program provides PROFIT or positive cash flow from month-one and is treated as a business process. Our leading edge technology and unique methodology help improve the business operational efficiency and accomplishes several important saving goals:
- Lowers energy $ costs in kWh and demand KW charges
- Increases electrical capacity in the distribution system
- Increases operational safety and awareness
- Improves the power quality and eliminates any billing penalties
- Improves the service life of equipment with better performance and reduced downtime
- Lowers energy generation and greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global warming