CRC Compliance Review Services
From CRC Services
Comply Direct have developed a new service intended to provide peace of mind and a clear action plan for registered CRC full participants. The CRC compliance review is an independent assessment designed to review how well positioned you are to comply with the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme on an ongoing basis.
At a time when there has been much confusion, delay and complexity with the regulations, the CRC compliance review will quickly identify practical steps for your organisation to perform to its best ability under the scheme.
The main results of the CRC compliance review can be summed up in two areas:
Reducing Risk: by helping to compile the evidence pack and annual report.
Increasing Rewards: by identifying ways to reduce energy costs and ultimately your CRC tax bill.
Comply Direct CRC compliance review includes:
- Overview of past energy reduction audit reports
- An overall assessment of data gathering processes
- Review of overall company energy policy
- Assessment of registration documents
- Initial CRC cost forecast
- Gap analysis of evidence pack
- Recommended monitoring and annual reporting systems
- Final written bespoke summary recommendation report
- As a starting point Comply Direct will request a certain amount of initial information to be provided. Most of this information will hopefully have been gathered as part of your CRC registration process.
- With your guidance a Comply Direct CRC / Energy consultant will then select a suitable site within the UK spend up to one day reviewing the relevant documents, policies and sets of data before if appropriate conducting a short tour of the facility on the site chosen.
- Normally, within five working days a written bespoke report will be generated for the obligated CRC producer. Recommendations will be made to improve accuracy, reduce risk and regarding a clear plan of action for ongoing improvements and routes to energy savings.