Design & Engineering Services
Novo’s extensive experience in the power generation industry spans several decades and a comprehensive array of energy segments. Our well-qualified team of multi-disciplined engineers is ready to respond to any size project opportunity. Whether with fossil fuels or biofuels, we bring demonstrated success in project development support, design, engineering, installation, operations, and maintenance. Our track record offers both credibility and confidence to every client we serve. We are eager to serve project developers, owners, and municipalities, as well as primary and sub-contractors.
Novo’s team has provided professional engineering and consulting services to more than 50 projects in the US, Canada, Europe, China and other international locations. Our record of executing on time and on budget spans a broad range of energy sectors, including:
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Natural Gas (Simple Cycle and Combined Cycle)
- Natural gas pipeline and compressor stations
- Novo Energy’s capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performance modeling including heat and mass balances, fluid flow, pipe sizing, etc.
- Conceptual layout design including drawings, climate considerations and other site design factors
- Pro-forma financial analysis
- Assistance with equipment bidding, selection and procurement
- Detailed mechanical systems design engineering
- Detailed engineering and support on other plant disciplines
- Site support including:
- Project management
- Project scheduling
- Construction supervision by discipline
- Startup and Commissioning
- Operations and Maintenance
Novo Energy supports client success through both short-term assignments and long-term engagements. We assign personnel in a variety of ways, focused on meeting the client’s delivery schedule and budget. From hire-as-needed arrangements to extended professional service agreements, our approach is designed to fit the unique needs of each project.