Electrical Inspection Service
The role of INSPECTEAM Hydro is to monitor and inspect hydropower equipment on behalf of our clients as an independent organization. We ensure that all aspects of the manufacturing process fully meet the client’s requirements, in compliance with the Technical Requisition and with applicable Quality Plans or Inspection and Test Plans.
We carry out supervision, inspection and testing of electrical equipment such as:
- Power transformers
- Electrical motors and generators
- Electronic instrumentations
- Fire and Gas alarm systems and telecommunication systems, etc.
Our inspectors are familiar with relevant manufacturing processes, and with:
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) standards
- European Norms (EN) and International Standards