Energy Monitoring Service
Manage your energy data and utility bills to drive business decisions. When it comes to energy management, we’re constantly watching the energy markets for new opportunities and threats that can impact your overall plan.
Our market experts not only “know energy,” they are also passionate about getting you the most from it. Our proven processes and technologies help get you the right information at the right time to make the best decisions. Features of our Monitoring process include:
- Billing Dashboard and Advanced Energy Data Reporting - Get a snapshot of all your energy information online, even images of actual utility bills. We also offer custom reports on usage, cost, pricing and exposure that serve as a baseline for monitoring ongoing consumption and market participation.
- Triggers – Our triggering applications actively inform you of market pricing movements based on pre-set values (high and low) and time horizons, providing a basis for proactive “course correction” and executing transactions.
- Bill Validation and Payment – Make your life easier and ensure prompt payment of your utility bills with bill payment service.
- Error Resolution – Act quickly to correct disputed invoices, follow through on tariff recommendations.
- Invoice Reconciliation – For your most complex bills, use our team to analyze tariffs and recalculate bills from scratch.
- No Cash Expense Required – When you complete an energy procurement with World Energy, we offer Bill Management through on-bill financing, which means each time you pay your energy bills, a small portion covers Bill Management.
- Excellent Value – In a 2010 study, Forrester Research concluded that the average cost to manually process and pay an invoice is $30. World Energy’s Bill Management can represent dramatic savings.
- Your Trusted Energy Advisor – When you work with World Energy, we can help you meet your goals across an organization – not just with finance, facilities, or operations.
At World Energy, Monitoring is not viewed as the “last” of the seven levers, but as the “always on” function that ties them all together, closing the loop with planning, keeping you in the know, and arming you to win the war.