Energy Performance Contracting Services
Part of the energy savings derived from the Energy Performance Contacting (EPC) project go to repay the finance on the loan, the maintenance of the new equipment while the majority of the savings are retained by the client, which provides a positive cash flow from the first year of the project.
The steps of engaging an AES to implement an EPC are:
- AES working with the client identifies a basket of potential energy saving projects
- The paybacks of each individual project are combined to provide an overall payback. This enables a wide range of projects to be implemented together enabling plant upgrades to be completed as part of energy saving projects.
- AES perform detailed calculations on the potential energy savings achievable by the energy projects as according to the International Measurement and Verification Protocol (IMPV).
- AES secure financing for the project and enter into an EPC with the client over a specific period which is tailored to each contract individually
- AES manage the installation and commissioning of the energy measures
- AES monitor the energy consumption and maintenance of the installed equipment over the lifetime of the energy performance contract to ensure the guaranteed savings are achieved.
Increased quality and value through:
- Expertise in energy efficiency, renewable energy, water conservation and reduced CO2 emissions
- High-quality equipment, timely services and thorough project commissioning
- Healthier, safer working and living environments
Smart project management that:
- Ensures building efficiency improvements and new equipment without upfront capital costs
- Guarantees energy and related operation and maintenance cost savings
- Enhances the ability to plan and budget energy, operation and maintenance accounts
- Minimises vulnerability to budget impacts due to volatile energy prices, weather and equipment failure