With suppliers and other interfaces to deliver competitive engineering documentation and solutions on time, within budget, and to contractual specifications for tendering and project execution activities. In undertaking technical risk assessments as part of the tender/project risk review process. In raising timely deviations to the contractual requirements in order to achieve margin improvements, schedule saving and risk aversion.
We also offer Site Services for and provide technical input into:-
- Single Line Diagram (power, protection, and interlocking) and distribution systems development associated with power generating applications.
- Specification of electrical equipment for projects comprising some or all of:-
- EHV substation equipment and components
- Power transformers and MV/LV auxiliary transformers
- Isolated phase busbars & phase segregated busbars
- MV & LV switchgear and motor control centres
- DC/UPS systems
- Auxiliary diesel generators
- Neutral earthing
- AC/DC sub distribution systems
- Tariff and operational metering
- Earthing systems
- Power and control cabling
- Electrical protection design and definition of settings reports associated with generation plant and/or transmission systems utilising modern numerical replays and inter-tripping schemes.
- Power system analysis and design, including flow, fault level, motor starting and transient stability studies capability.
- DCS/Control system architecture and associated products including configuration.