Fuel Testing and Analysis Service
ESG provide customers with guidance and support in relation to the quality of fuel used in a variety of applications. The implementation of fuel quality directives such as Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD) and the increasing use of Bio-fuels has increased the need for customers to ensure that fuels are correctly stored and the effects of any changes on engine performance controlled.
Our Fuel Analysis service identifies:
- If the fuel meets the required British Standard
- The presence of duty free marker – red dye –in the fuel
- The sulphur content of the fuel
- If the fuel has become contaminated with dirt or water during storage or transport
- The presence of bacteriological contaminants which can block filters
- Degradation of the fuel
- Ensures that the correct additives are present in the right concentrations.
Interpretation of the analytical results is a critical stage in the provision of information to customers who have a requirement for fuel analysis and our experience and knowledge provides them with a comprehensive and detailed explanation of the results with recommendations as to possible future actions.