Fully Automated Emergency Backup Power
Gotta love Texas weather! It can be sunny one minute and then turn all kinds of nasty the next. If you want (or need) access to power when the grid fails, we have the perfect solution. Not sure whether a battery back up system or a generator would work better for your situation? Give us a call. Our solar experts are here to help.
Because life keeps going.
- Whether it’s for your home or business, a Kohler Generator will keep your power on during an outage. It’s installed outside, runs as quiet as your AC, and comes on automatically – whether you’re there or not. And it all happens within seconds of losing power.
- Kohler generators run on propane or natural gas, so you don’t have to worry about refueling.
- And with remote monitoring, you can view and manage your generator from anywhere.
Watch a Kohler Generator Respond to a Power Outage
- With Kohler Generators, a power outage only last up to 10 seconds. If you power goes out, you don’t have to do anything. Your generator will kick on, and you can get back to business as usual.
- Check out this video to see it in action. Ed Del Grande simulates a power outage so you can see exactly how it works.