Enable demanding applications and leading-edge device geometries. When it comes to critical wafer applications, Advanced Energy is an innovative force. With our high voltage power and control solutions, we’ve developed more than 100 customized systems that enable demanding applications and leading-edge device geometries. Our platform architecture and development give you rapid access to customized solutions that help reduce technical program risks and enable better technology and performance processes. Quickly develop products beyond your technical requirements and increase efficiencies.
Inspection processes are deployed across essentially all semiconductor device (integrated circuits) manufacturing applications and now require resolution at the one-nanometer level. You strive to improve device speed and reduce power consumption. But these performance requirements create unique inspection challenges, which include processing high aspect ratio features and complex three-dimensional architectures. And as the size of “killer defects” drops, the ability to find and classify defects becomes more critical.
Our technology enables optimal performance for power supply ripple, output stability, output accuracy, and active correction of temperature coefficients. Gain the flexibility you need to quickly respond to evolving application requirements. Our inspection process solutions are agile and reliable.
- Broadest range of high voltage outputs available for every inspection application
- High power density means a smaller supply for easy integration into the tool
- Direct Drive Digital Control™ (D3C™) technology and control optimizes performance
- Low output ripple and high stability for resolution to 1 n
- Real-time monitoring and diagnostics open process insight