Ranger Oil & Gas Pipeline Monitoring
Oil and gas development takes place in some of the most remote locations on earth. With millions of dollars in investments and regulatory monitoring requirements, a reliable, proven monitoring solution is a key element of operational success.
Ranger Remote Monitoring Solutions (Ranger RMS) are designed to monitor critical operational conditions and provide remote alarming based on criteria such as rectifier voltage levels, power conditions, spill containment systems, compressor status, or storage tank levels. The GSM-enabled Ranger RMS is well suited to provide critical system security for remote locations.
- Rectifier voltage and current levels
- Block valves, storage tanks, compressors
- Non-contact and fully isolated sensors, two-way remote control communications
- Industrial grade equipment designed for long life
- Full service installation and maintenance available
- Fully programmable and customizable